Wed07262017

Last update10:21:15 AM

Back You are here: Home News Articles by Category - International Events & Trade Shows Another successful show for the global tyre market at Autopromotec 2017

Another successful show for the global tyre market at Autopromotec 2017

29 Autopromotec Ingresso

Over the course of last week one of Europe's most popular and successful automotive equipment and aftermarket products events – Autopromotec 2017 was staged in its traditional home venue of Bologna, Italy.

The show which attracts huge numbers of visitors from Europe and around the world has now been presented bi-annually for the past five decades and once again presented a special 'tyre hall' having introduced this additional service at the 2015 show. In fact this year's show was the largest and most international in the exhibition's long history.

The organisers of Autopromotec has confirmed to SA Treads that there were 1,651 exhibitors including 58 per cent from Italian based companies and the remaining 42 per cent shared between 53 countries from around the world which is an increase of six countries than in 2015. The largest number of exhibitors were from China, Germany, Spain, UK, Taiwan, Poland, North America, France and The Netherlands.

There were 14 halls to visit along with five expansive outdoor areas for product demonstrations with tyres represented across five halls with a number of leading tyre companies exhibiting for the very first time. At the time of writing this press release official attendance figures had not yet been released.

Receive Our Newsletter

We have 46 guests and no members online